Welcome to our mid-week pick-me-up. Our leaders and prayer warriors will lift you up in prayer today. Please leave a comment below with your prayer requests. If you want to send them in ahead of time to make it inside the blog post, go to our prayer page and fill out the form or email your requests to: email@example.com. Prayer Warriors…when you see a prayer request below, please leave a comment with a eprayer or a shout out to let these ladies know they are being lifted in prayer.
Thanks again for the participation and let’s lift each other in prayer today.
Here are the requests:
1) Please pray for safe travels for my family this weekend. We will be driving 6 hrs to meet my MIL then the kids will ride another 6 hrs back to Ohio with them. And pray for peace and comfort for this will be the first time our youngest (under 2) will be away from us, for a whole week. Thank you! (Amanda Harrod)
2) Prayers please…my cousin(Michael Nichols) went in surgery at 8am & was done st 5pm, came her straight from work…at uams…hes in icu…seen him a bit ago, its a ruff time for him & family! He’s 33 had to have his pig valve, pacemaker & difibulator changed, when dr got in there the veins & everything from yhe other valve was mangled up…2 leads undone & good valve started bleeding bad…his body can’t take anymore surgery…so hes in a drug induced coma til tommorrow…to see how it goes..they are changing the patch out now over the bleeding valve & seeing if it stopped the bleeding…he was left open also due to the issues going on. (Belinda Beebe Barrett)
3) Please pray for my youngest daughter, Morgan. She goes thru these episodes every few months of being angry, tired & depressed. Takes it out on those closest to her, especially me (running away from her troubles, not speaking to me, etc). It’s hard knowing she’s hurting & not seeing her or my grandson. It ALWAYS passes, but I know whatever is going on is not healthy & she refuses to seek professional help. (Diann Siegele)
4) Please pray for a safe road trip for my babies and in-laws. They will be bringing our kiddos back from Ohio on a 13 hr drive this weekend. (Amanda Harrod)
5) Praying for God’s guidance in finding a job! (Erika Walker)
Please leave your typed prayers in the comment or reply section!