Welcome to our mid-week pick-me-up. Our leaders and prayer warriors will lift you up in prayer today. Please leave a comment below with your prayer requests. If you want to send them in ahead of time to make it inside the blog post, go to our prayer page and fill out the form or email your requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Prayer Warriors…when you see a prayer request below, please leave a comment with a eprayer or a shout out to let these ladies know they are being lifted in prayer.
Thanks again for the participation and let’s lift each other in prayer today.
Here are the requests:
1) Please pray for my family as we burying my dad on Wednesday (today) Terri Valentine
2) Please add to the prayer requests for Ericka walker. She recently was laid off and needs another job soon. Thanks (Beverly Berg Esau)
3) I’m putting my house in the market. Pray that it sells and I get some profit off of it. It’s just too overwhelming owning a home by myself with 2 kids alone. (Sophia Andrade)
4) My family the Rogers, my uncle passed in his sleep. This is my daddy’s little brother. Please pray for children and all my family and friends of the family. (Susan Piker)
5) Please pray that my husband Rick would realize he should come to church, and join me to worship and learn. Pray for me to stay strong and not get discouraged with him. Pray that our marriage will continue to improve and not backslide into “old ways”. Thanks! (Barbara Rainey)
6) Please continue to pray for Debbie Coleman (Bonnie Connelly’s sister in law) and that the chemo gets the cancer in remission. She is getting chemo every single day. Debbie’s son’s and brother all shaved their heads for her since she lost all of her’s. Pray for her family as they deal with this situation as well.
7) Also, please continue to pray for Ramona’s dad who has lung cancer and isn’t expected to make it much longer. (Debra Garrison)
8) I recently got a promotiom at work, which is a great thing. But the transition has been extremely difficult. The level of stress and the amount of hours I am working is extreme. I so don’t want to lose ground in the relationships and conversations I have had with the people I work with because of my exhaustion and pressure. Please pray that I will represent Christ well in an extreme situation where I could easily be short and quick to answer. I know He has led me to here. I want to be very aware of him navigating me through this
. I feel pretty under qualified for a very big assignment. Thank you for the blog and reaching out to the Women of ThatChurch! It has been an encouragement to me! (Sheri Schlagel)
9) I have two requests actually…I spend a lot of time in prayers of thanksgiving. I am so tremendously blessed; I can’t help but be in awe of our amazing God! The one thing I am really struggling with is pain. I suffer from migraines and I have Scoliosis in my lower back. Throughout the Bible we read countless examples of how Jesus healed the sick. He made the lame walk and the blind see. Why then can I not trust Him to heal my pain? My head knows He is more than capable. Is it my heart that doesn’t trust enough? I need prayer for healing, but also need prayer to shorten the distance between my head and my heart-for my faith to be strengthened.
My second request is in regard to my parenting. I struggle in my relationship with my mother because instead of asking me to do something, she tends to expect things that I am unaware of. I also get angry with my 4 year old daughter if she tells me to do something rather than ask. I expect my daughter to do something she hasn’t been taught. In order for her to respect me I have to first show her respect by asking her to do things rather than ordering her around. Pray for me to be a better parent, pray for wisdom and respect to flow from me as I expect it to flow from others. Thank you so much for this opportunity to share. And thank you for praying for me and my family. (Stephanie Stoltz)