It is Fun-Friday and we have trivia for you!
You could win this beautiful scarf made by our very own Debra Garrison! Thank you so much Debra!
Here is how it works:
You must be a partner with ThatChurch.com to play.
First, you have to follow this blog site. Go to the home page, hit follow and enter your email address. In the comment section type “I Follow”.
Second, follow us on our Facebook page. In the comment section type “I Follow”. If you do not have a Facebook page, type “I don’t have a Facebook page.
Third, answer the questions below by number.
Finally…first one to do this correctly wins the scarf!
Have fun! Ready go…
1) How many books of the Bible are named for women?
2) What language is Jesus believed to have spoken?
3) How old was Moses when he died?
4) What did the lords of the philistines offer Delilah for revealing the secret of Samson’s strength?
5) In the Old Testament, who was Jezebel’s husband?
6) What is the longest name in the Bible?
Debra, you cannot play! Ha Ha, she seems to always win! Be fast everyone! You can ask for hints…I may give you one or two 🙂