Welcome to our mid-week pick-me-up. Our leaders and prayer warriors will lift you up in prayer today. Please leave a comment below with your prayer requests. If you want to send them in ahead of time to make it inside the blog post, go to our prayer page and fill out the form or email your requests to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Prayer Warriors…when you see a prayer request below, please leave a comment with a eprayer or a shout out to let these ladies know they are being lifted in prayer.
Thanks again for the participation and let’s lift each other in prayer today.
Here are the requests I received so far:
1) Please pray for Gods will be done with lee and school. Also pray that if God has a different plan of action then we have thought that we have the endurance to manage it and be open to His will. Also prayers of health and happiness for the worries to be washed away . (Kami Tafoya)
2) Please pray for my school issues to be settled, Charlie’s Upcoming dr appt., my mom’s health and for safe travels when we go to ClevelAnd. (Jennifer Moore)
3) Please pray for Debbie Coleman (Bonnie Connelly’s sister in-law – Bonnie is Robin Moody’s sister). She has cancer and our prayer is that the chemo gets the cancer in remission and that she get’s over the Pneumonia. She is getting chemo every single day. (Debra Garrison)
4) I am requesting prayer for Ramona Harris and her family. Her dad is actively dying and Hospice has been called in. This is an extremely hard time for her mentally, spiritually and physically. She is her daddy’s girl so it’s heartbreaking. Please keep the entire family in prayer!! Thank you and God bless! (Lisa Millard)
5) Please pray for complete debt cancellation and we are in desparate need of a larger home. We are asking for specifics for our home. 4-5 bedrooms, large kitchen, 3 bathrooms, separate family room, and nice size back yard. (Terri Evans)
6) Please pray that my husband Rick would have a stronger desire to know God, that he would start coming to church to worship and learn, that his addiction nature would turn from alcohol to GOD, and that I can stay strong and not get discouraged with him; or be judgmental about his spiritual situation. (Barbara Rainey)
7) For Keith Medlock’s health, for additional volunteers, oak grove life center & central campus. Harnesses & other pastors. (Pam Mitchell)
8) My family (Amanda Barnett- Burkes )
9) Debbie Coleman ( Debra knows) but please also pray for Ramona Harris and her family Her dad is very very sick. Also pray for an easy delivery and healthy baby for my niece and her husband. Her name is Jordyn West. She is being induced in the morning. Thank you so very much (Robin Moody)
Prayer time starts right now.